Consultations & Health Checks
What happens in a standard veterinary consultation?
Our expert vet will give your pet a careful physical examination, calmly and quietly to put your pet at ease. We’ll look at issues you may be aware of and also check for any other signs of a problem. If we can, we’ll treat the problem right away, but sometimes we’ll organise for further testing like an X-ray or a blood test – which we can do in-house to allow for quick and convenient diagnoses.
Regular Pet Health Checks
At different stages of your pet’s life it’s a good idea to have your pet’s health regularly checked for various reasons. These are the pet health checks offered by Oxenford Vet Surgery:
- New Puppy and Kitten health checks
- Post-purchase health checks after buying a new pet
- Adolescent health checks prior to desexing
- Annual health checks are recommended for all pets
- Dental health checks
- Senior health checks for pets over 7 years of age
To book your pet in for a health check or a general vet consultation, call Oxenford Vet Surgery today.